In these extraordinary times, Medical Fitness and Wellness Group are doing our part to keep our clients and patients safe in the safest environment possible. We have the belief that Exercise is Medicine. Anxiety and stress are things that can suppress the immune system. Exercise can help strengthen the immune system, not to mention, improve your happiness and overall well-being. Below are some of the protocols we have been enforcing since our reopening.
- Temperatures will be taken with a forehead thermometer upon arrival at the clinic. No one makes it past the front waiting room with a temperature of 99 degrees or higher.
- Social distancing will be enacted between our trainers and clients. Trainers will be working 6 feet apart from the client during the training sessions. ( we are already doing this)
- All cardio equipment will now be placed 6 feet apart or more.
- All equipment will be wiped down and disinfected after each use. (We are already doing this)
- For stretching or Corrective sessions where the trainer may be closer than 6 feet apart from the client or patient, trainers and therapists will be wearing a protective face mask. The client has the option to wear one too during their session and we encourage it.
- The waiting room has been re-configured so clients and patients are at least 6 feet apart from one another.
- There will never be more than 10 people in the clinic at one time. (usually less than 5 at a time) We are a low volume fitness center and health clinic, so larger groups of people beyond 10 has never been an issue.
- Virtual Personal Training Sessions will continue as scheduled and a great alternative if you are hesitant about coming into the clinic to train. To learn more about our new offering visit www.exercise4prevention.com/virtualtraining
- We will be half days on Tuesday/Thursday from 7am-1pm until further notice. Monday/Wednesday Friday will be our regular hours 7am-6pm. Saturday’s from 8am-1pm.