Medical Fitness and Wellness Group Johns Creek will provide you with a Fitness Assessment to determine your initial fitness level before starting any customized program. The Fitness Assessment is an essential part of your personalized fitness program, as it gives a baseline to improve from. We will re-assess you every 2-3 months to keep your goals on track.
Benefits of a Fitness Assessment
- Provides an excellent basline starting point to progress from.
- Identifies where you are currently at from a muscle, body fat, strength, cardio, flexibility,and balance standpoint.
- Helps identify what may be causing muscle imbalances in the body.
- identifies what areas need to be improved in your program
- identifies what areas are currently strongest in your program.
Call us now for more information on our Fitness Assessment in Johns Creek (770)-623-4078 or book a free consultation now. We will give you a complimentary posture assessment with your consult. Book Fitness Assessment Now