Back Pain Prevention Program
- Do you suffer with back pain or leg pain when you stand or walk?
- Do you have pain when you sit for long periods or drive?
- Do you experience pain, numbness or tingling into your butt, groin or down your leg?
- Does your back ever "go out" if you move the wrong way?
- Are you afraid your pain will get worse if you don't do anything about it?
If you have answered YES to any of the above questions (or have a stubborn spouse who is in denial) - the Lower Back and Sciatica Corrective Exercise Plan may be a life changing event for you.
"My sleep has improved due to not having a back ache anymore. Mike has greatly improved my mobility in life. In the past I was getting numerous injections in my back a couple times a year. But with the program Mike has me doing for my back I have not had to go in for any more injections." Jason R.
Back pain and sciatica can completely ruin your life, I've seen it many times.
- It can make you lean on the shopping cart when walking through the grocery store.
- It can take your focus away on enjoying your life, like spending time with your children or grandchildren.
- It can mess up your work or force you to do a job you don't want to do.
- It can ruin your travel plans.
- And it can take away your ability to live life, having to rely on others, or to wait for you to sit down for a minute. And less movement and enjoying of life can lead to depression, increased stress and a sedentary lifestyle (mostly sitting, not moving much) which leads to bigger health problems, and life problems.
Medical Fitness and Wellness Group Johns Creek is proud to offer our Back Pain Prevention Program. Scientifically proven, and backed by the National Academy of Sports Medicine, our 30 day program will get you out of pain, and back to doing the things that define you.
We start with a state-of-the-art posture assessment and a range of motion assessment to see if the issue is skeletal or muscle related. If it is determined that it is a muscle imbalance, next we will do a full motion video capture movement assessment to find the root cause of your pain. The program is structered to treat the origin of the pain, not the symptom. This is what keeps the pain from returning, AND is currently keeping you in that vicious inflammatory cycle. Once the movement assessment determines the origin of your muscle imbalance, we then design a customized program for your situation. We will re-assess your progress every 30 days to determine if the muscle imbalances are improving. Typically, you will feel relief within the first few sessions. A typical program runs about 8-12 weeks.
Benefits of the program
- Less muscle and joint pain
- Improves functional and athletic performance
- Helps reduce the risk of training and sports injuries
- Keeps you mobile through-out your life which gives you ability to do the things you enjoy doing.
- Improves the activities of daily living
- Enhanced Flexibility
- Postural Improvement
- Stress Reduction
- And many more!
Why should I do Corrective Exercise?
Corrective Exercise focuses on optimum posture, quality movement, and core function. By reintroducing proper structure in the body, structure can improve and you can move freely and with less pain.
Corrective Exercise is an essential tool for people of all abilities and ages. With the right Corrective Exercise program for you, the flaws in any technique can be overcome. From something as advanced as sprinting or as repetitive as working on your computer-Corrective Exercise is the answer. Poor technique in any kind of movement sets the stage for injury, and ill health.
Call us now for more information on The Back Pain Prevention Program in Johns Creek (770)-623-4078 or book a free consultation now. We will give you a complimentary posture assessment with your consult.
Click here to read More about Corrective Exercise Or Book consulatation Now